Use of Customer Information
This website is the sole owner of all information collected from users. In order for us to serve your travel needs and provide you with attentive and consistent service, the more information you provide on your needs the better our services.
We may from time to time share your information with our affiliates and unaffiliated third parties who are may be involved in fulfilling you requirements.
We may also use your information to identify and develop our products in accordance with your requirements and may share such information with third parties. We do not sell users information collected on this website to any third party and neither intend to do so in future.
General Information - What We Collect and Why
- This website may include information about your visit in collective or aggregated data that does not identify you specifically. For example, we may tell our advertisers or investors the number of website visitors or the most popular vacation destinations chosen by our users.
- Our server recognizes domain names and the pages visited. This data is gathered in an aggregate manner for quality control and improvement of our website.
- This website does not market to children nor collect personal information about children we recommend that children must be supervised by an adult while accessing this website.
Individual Information - What We Collect and Why
- In order to use certain features on this website you will be required to create an account and provide the necessary details including but not limited to your name, email address, physical address, phone and fax number, and credit card number, expiration date billing address, passport details, nationality, emergency contact information are necessary to ensure we are able to make and confirm your reservation. We do not share this personal information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your reservation or product order.
- Your contact information is needed in order to notify you in the event of any processing difficulties or unforeseen circumstances fulfilling your reservation or product order. The more easily we can contact you, the better we can serve you.
- This website will use the information you provide about yourself in order to make the website as user friendly as possible.
Newsletter - What We Collect and Why
- Your email address ensures you to receive the newsletter in a timely manner.
- Your name is optional and tells us who personally to address - just a nice touch.
- Although we do not want you to miss any great travel deals, you can unsubscribe to any www.traveldivision.in newsletter at anytime, by sending an email to email@example.com. Please tell us the newsletter title and the email address you want removed.
An affiliate is a website not owned or operated by this website, but uses this website’s booking capabilities for processing travel reservations. This website name may or may not appear on the affiliates website.
If you access this website through one of our affiliates and make travel reservations, your personally identifiable information (other than credit card information) may be forwarded to that particular affiliate.
Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable information) on this website will share aggregated demographic information with our Affiliates and advertisers.
Sharing: Legal Disclaimer
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may be required by law to disclose information you have provided in obtaining our travel products or services. We may also disclose information against someone who poses a threat to our interests (such as customer fraud) or whose activities could bring harm to others. In addition, it may be necessary for us to provide customer information to third parties, such as credit card companies, for the purpose of resolving disputes that arise in the normal course of business.
For the avoidance of doubt, we expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing or otherwise offering any definitive promise or security in connection with your personnel information.
Third Party Intermediaries
This website uses an outside credit card processing company and bank check processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes. This website makes use of a technology designed to enhance your browsing experience. No personal or personally identifiable information is gathered or used for this process.
This website provides information about travel either reserved or purchased on this website to the suppliers who will fulfill your travel reservation. Although we offer travel products from hotel, airline, car rental and other suppliers that are reputable companies, we have not placed limitations on these suppliers from using or disclosing your information without your permission. Therefore, we encourage you to review the information privacy practices of any travel suppliers whose products you purchase on this website. In addition, these travel suppliers may also contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about your confirmed reservation.
This website will occasionally share aggregated information with our service providers. This information does not contain any personally identifiable information and is used to develop featured programs and content that will be of interest to our website visitors.
This website may contract with a reputable third-party to facilitate the distribution of survey, promotion, or sweepstakes programs. Upon completion of these projects, all information is returned to us.